Store & freeze every drop of your precious breast milk with this box of 25 zip-lock storage bags that are leak-proof, pre-sterilised & self standing.
Nuby Breast Milk Storage Bags are perfect for storing & freezing. They're self standing to help prevent spillages & pre-sterilised for that extra peace of mind. You can also write your babies name (if you're planning on taking your baby to nursery or somewhere else!), plus the date and volume to help keep you on track and organised. The bags hold approximately 300ml/10oz of milk and are made with a premium material that has an oxygen barrier to keep breast milk fresher for longer while protecting and preserving nutrients. They're honestly very handy to have if your a breastfeeding Mummy!
1. Open individual storage bag by tearing away tamper-evident safety seal and pulling zipper apart.
2. Pour breastmilk into bag while holding bag open with one hand. Caution: To avoid spilling, do no allow bag to stand on its own until bag has been filled and zipper has been sealed. Note: Do not fill bag past 10oz / 300ml. Breastmilk will expand when frozen.
3. Before sealing, carefully squeeze air out of the bag to preserve freshness. Seal the bag.
4. Use a ballpoint pen or marker to fill in the name, date, and volume in the white information box. (Note: A felt tip marker can smear when wet.)
5. When freezing storage bag, lay flat in a container. To avoid sticking, do not place directly on freezer surface.
1. Place sealed bag in warm tap water or in a clean, empty container. Do not put in boiling water, microwave, or on stovetop. 2. It is normal for milk to separate. Gently swirl after opening.
3. Transfer milk into desired feeding container. Do not reuse bag.
4. Dispose of used plastic bag safely. Recycle if possible.