What better way to get your little one using the big toilet than to start with a mini one!
Practice makes perfect when it comes to toilet training (trust us we've been there) so what better way to do it than with this realistic training toilet that looks & feels just like an adult version. Who knew an adult-looking toilet on a mini scale could be such a must-have!
With so many awesome features including a real life-like toilet flushing sound when you press the flush button, a lid that opens & closes and an integrated splash guard design that actually stays in place (hurrah) you'd be potty not to get your little one practicing using this.
What else makes this training toilet awesome? Well it's got a back that locks in place & fits full sized wipes, it features an anti-skid rubber base so it won't be sliding away while there's a training session taking place & the pot is removable for super easy cleaning.
Every kid is different but when it comes to the right time for your little one to start their potty training journey, you can be confident they'll get it easily & quickly with this portable toilet by your side!
CLEANING: Empty contents of potty down the toilet. Clean with anti-bacterial wipes or anti-bacterial spray and toilet tissue. Clean all parts of the potty regularly.
WARNING: Use only on a flat surface. Never use training seat on a full size toilet. Never lift or carry the product with a child on it. Important instructions included inside product. Please read and retain for future reference.
1. Using a screw driver, remove the single screw from the battery compartment.
2. Insert 2 x AAA batteries and replace screw.
1. Attach the tank by inserting locking tabs at the back into the slots on the potty base.
2. Once in position, push tank forward until it clicks into place is fully secured.
3. To remove, press the button at the back of the toilet and pull tank.
1. Place potty insert into toilet base.
2. Ensure potty insert is in place before each use.