Prepare to be wowed by the power of UV. This Portable UV Steriliser uses ultraviolet light to sterilise your bottles and other baby items in just 3 mins with no water, microwave, chemicals, cooling time or drying! Mind…blown!
We’ve created the NEW Portable UV Steriliser that’ll allow you to spend less time on the boring sterilising bit and more time doing other important things like getting some sleep (wishful thinking) and spending more happy moments with your baby, even when you’re out and about!
It’s so simple to use, and you don’t even need to be near a plug socket for it to work – just pop one bottle into the top part of the compact unit, zip it up, press the button on the front to start a 3 minute UV cycle, and you're good to go straight away - no need to wait for it to cool off as there's no heat used in the first place! The button will light up and flash when the cycle is in progress, and it'll be a solid light when the cycle completes. There aren’t any hidden complicated steps like measuring water, making up a chemical sterilising solution or cleaning up mess afterwards either (yes, that means no descaling!). It really is THAT straightforward.
What is the UV? Ultraviolet light is electromagnetic radiation that kills microorganisms (the medical industry uses ultraviolet light to sterilise rooms, equipment and medical instruments because it's super safe and effective), so with this handy steriliser, during those 3 mins, the UV light is zapping and killing 99.9% of bacteria FAST. All of that happens whilst consuming less power than a steam sterilising method. Neat or what?
The bag itself is made from an easy-clean, super-stylish fabric, and it’s compact, so it won’t take up a lot of space (perfect if you don’t like things on your kitchen units either clogging up space – just give it a quick wipe and put it away once you’re done!) It even has a handy storage compartment so you can store an item and sterilise it when you’re on-the-go.
It’s lightweight and comes with a rechargeable li-ion battery (which lasts approx. 17 cycles from a full charge) for on-the-go use if you did want to take it away on, i.e. holiday, when you’re staying with family, going for a catch up with your NCT group, heading on a walk…basically anywhere! You can even fasten it onto a pram by the carry handle or carry it over your shoulder using the detachable, long and adjustable strap provided.
You can also sterilise other items safely without steam and chemicals too – from toys and breast pump parts to teethers and even your mobile phone! Win-win!
Sterilising has never looked so good!
Contents: 1 x UV Steriliser Bag 1 x rechargeable battery pack 1 x metal tray 1 x adjustable shoulder strap
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wipe clean only and leave open to dry. Do not soak or submerge in liquid. Do not use bleach or harsh cleaning agents. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
WARNING: Adult use only. Do not stare directly at UV light as it can cause discomfort. Please only use the power supply provided to power the device. Attempting to use an alternate power supply may damage the device permanently or stop it from working as described. Important information included inside product. Please read and retain for future reference. Alternatively, find the manual here.
How to use
1. Before first use, fully charge the battery using supplied cables and remove clear film from LED panels. When fully charged, the battery light will appear white.
2. Plug the battery into the cable attached to the device.
3. Make sure internal platform is secured in place using Velcro to support the metal tray.
4. Place metal tray onto internal platform.
5. Make sure item to be sterilised is free from debris or dirt and place on metal tray.
1. Press the Nuby™ to wake the unit and press again to start the cycle.
2. The button will begin to flash, indicating that a sterilisation cycle is in progress.
3. When cycle completes, the button will become a solid light and the steriliser will beep twice. If the lid is opened during a cycle, the UV LED bulbs will automatically shut off. This is a safety feature to prevent UV light exposure. Restart the cycle by closing the lid and pressing the Nuby™ button.
For more information and the instruction manual, click here.